1) Why should I use a Realtor when I have access to Realtor.com or Zillow?
Third party websites such as Trulia, Zillow and realtor.com are great resources that are full of information. However, they are often inaccurate and lack efficiency. The price estimates that they offer are frequently incorrect and some of the listings shown as “available for sale” are not always available. This is due to either the real estate agent, homeowner or landlord failing to update the sites. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in the Boca Raton area, having a Broker can only work to your advantage.
Here is why:
- A luxury real estate agent in the Boca Raton area in South Florida will take the time to listen to your needs and personalize their efforts to meet your criteria.
- When working with a luxury real estate agent in South Florida you gain the ability to work one on one with a professional and licensed agent who can provide you with years of experience and insight on the local area.
- They can show you the hottest properties on the market, evaluate homes and their value, and the best part is that they manage the entire process for you.
- Realtors can help you negotiate the best possible deal!
A Realtor is a great asset and luxury to have on your team when considering buying or selling a home in South Florida. They have your best interest in mind and if you find the right agent, they will make sure that you get the most for your money.
2) Do Real Estate Agents charge buyers a fee?
The answer is no. Buyers working with a Realtor to help them either rent or purchase a home in South Florida will not have a fee to pay. In this situation, the commission that the Realtor receives will come from the seller. Once a property is either rented or sold, the seller will pay the commission. The seller and the real estate agent decide together the amount that the real estate agent will receive.
3) How can I search for a new property if I am relocating from out of town?
South Florida is known for having diverse communities with people from all over the world. At Alan Abramson, we have the ability to help buyers from any location. If you have a telephone and computer, then we can provide you visuals and take the time to get to know you. A move involves more than just the home and we have learned over time how to make this transition easier.
4) How do I choose a Real Estate Agent?
This can be tricky because there are thousands of agents to choose from in the South Florida area. Take the time to interview agents in order narrow down your list.
What to look for in an agent:
- Find an agent that understands your wants and needs.
- Make sure that the agent has knowledge and experience in the area in which you are looking to purchase or sell a property.
- Ask them about properties that they have sold in the area. It is important for the agent to have strong negotiation skills.
Agents at Alan Abramson are experienced and knowledgeable on the local Boca Raton real estate market. We make it our priority to take the time to sit down and listen to our clients wants and needs. Our clients remain our priority.
Interested in meeting with us for a real estate consultation? Contact us here
5) What is the best way to price a home when looking to sell?
Well, the first step would be to consider the current real estate market and the local market conditions.
Once you have taken those two steps into consideration, you can then decide on a price and list your home. These are necessary steps that need to be thought out when pricing a real estate property.
The market is consistently fluctuating and that means that property value is affected as well. It is crucial to determine your listing price based on the comparables in your area and neighborhood.
We have the experience and skills to provide you with listings that meet your criteria and, market reports to remain educated on the area.
Our agents will take the time to understand your wants and needs so that they can then customize your search to find exactly what you are looking for.