Residing in a condo in Palm Beach County can often times be an appealing alternative to the
standard residential single family home. However, condo living in South Florida has an entirely
different feel than condo living in another state.
There are dozens of luxurious new construction condominiums in the area that residents have anxiously anticipated. Many of the upscale condos offer a lengthy list of top of the line amenities. You can be certain that you will be taken care of while you enjoy the lavish lifestyle these condos offer.
Despite which development in Palm Beach County that you choose, you will commonly find amenities such as swimming pools, fitness centers, tennis courts, basketball courts, spas, golf courses, private beaches, 24/7 security and concierge service, gorgeous views and even 5 star restaurants.
Palm Beach County offers some of the most beautiful waterfront condominiums in South Florida. Condos such as the Akoya at Boca West, One Thousand Ocean, Seagate Yacht Club Residences, The Bristol Palm Beach and Azure Palm Beaches are just a few of our favorite new construction condominiums in South Florida.
Many of these communities are in close proximity to the breath taking South Florida beaches. If you are a water lover, then enjoy easy access right outside your door to many water activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, boating, swimming and more.
Here are our top 8 reasons to invest in a condo in Palm Beach County:
1. Access to several exceptional luxurious amenities that provide residents resort-style living.
2. Low to zero maintenance. Go and plan your weekend because you do not have to worry about landscaping and minor details.
3. You can rent out your unit when you are out of town.
4. If you choose not to rent, you can lock up and go without worrying. Many condos offer a 24 hour security guard.
5. Enjoy a beautiful ocean view without breaking the bank.
6. Escape a hurricane in peace. Often times, condos in South Florida are equipped with easyslide hurricane shutters.
7. Sense of community. You are living in a much closer proximity to your neighbors, which can force you to meet more residents. Homeowners may say the same, however, condo living does not have landscaping to separate you.
8. You have more options when choosing a location, because condos tend to be a smaller investment than purchasing a single family home.
Are there any cons of condo living in Palm Beach County?
1. You may encounter pet and rental restrictions. Prior to purchasing a condo, make sure that you are aware and informed of any possible restrictions. If there is a restriction that does not meet your needs, then that condo may simply not be the one for you.
2. Condos are typically smaller in size than a single family home. However, you are saving money and gaining location, views and amenities.
3. Privacy may be an issue for some. When living in a home, you have your own self-contained unit with some space from the other homes. A condominium has several shared spaces and common areas available to the entire condo community. The privacy aspect is a decision to be made based on personal preference. A shared community space does have its benefits as well such as more upscale amenities than what you may find in a home.
Do you have questions on condo living in Palm Beach County? Do you think it may be for you?
Then contact Alan Abramson of Delray Beach, Florida today. We have a team of licensed and professional real estate experts that can assist you in all of your real estate needs.
We look forward to meeting with you.