Delray Beach, Florida has been known to host fantastic street fairs, art shows and festivals of
all sorts. It is a great time for the entire community to come together and support local
businesses. Not to mention, the beautiful weather and ocean views make it even more
appealing. South Florida brings together several cultures from around the world, which
means the art that you will find is truly one of a kind.
The fall is a busier season due to the fact that the snowbirds begin to make their way back down to the sunshine state. People are always looking for things to do, and Delray has something for everyone. Therefore, it makes August a great time in Delray Beach to attend local art fairs and community activities.
What better way to spend a weekend in paradise?
AN EVENT THAT YOU CANNOT MISS
It is back once again…
Mark your calendars because starting Saturday, September 23, 2017, the American Craft Endeavors will be hosting its 23rd Annual Downtown Delray Beach Craft Festival! This is a favorite for locals throughout the Delray Beach, Boca Raton and the Boynton Beach area. Whether you live near by, or are visiting from another state or country, the Craft Festival in Delray Beach is a fun activity that you do not want to miss!
WHAT YOU WILL FIND AT THE FESTIVAL
They have so much to offer
From clothing designers, to jewelry makers, to sculpting artists, and painters, this festival has it all. You can find gorgeous artwork for your home, unique sculptures and eclectic home goods. We highly suggest checking it out! You never know what you might find.
Here are the exhibitors that will be attending the Craft Show in Downtown Delray Beach:
- Sue/Tracy Babin-Swift/Bober / Misc
- Gissell/William Barbour / Jewelry
- Ademir Borges / Sculpture
- Mickey D./Mike Bradham / Ceramics
- Isaac Brooks / Sculpture
- Robert/Kathleen Brown / Painting
- Tawny Brown / Soap/Lotion
- Scott Burford / Plants
- Gail Clark / Misc
- Tina/Jack Clautice/Russel / Mixed Media
- Brenda Cline / Jewelry
- Dennis Collins / Jewelry
- Gwen Dee / Painting
- Suzi Fromm / Floral
- Val/Lucy Gabriel / Clothing
- Luis Miguel Garcia / Ceramics
- Deborah Gleichmann / Mixed Media
- Michael Gregory / Home Goods
- Timothy Hall / Photography
- Sherrye Hester / Paper Art
- Terri Hester / Wood
- Christine Huff / Pet Accessories
- Ronald Johnson / Jewelry
- Anthony Joneck / Jewelry
- Sindi & Philip Karman / Home Goods
- Lynda Keen / Jewelry
- Ana Mari Keeney / Jewelry
- Cindy/Randy Ketchersid/Pruitt / Wood
- Jeff/Kathy King / Clay
- Peter Lakiotis / Pet Accessories
- Sonia Larson / Mixed Media
- Lori Lippard / Mixed Media
- Sue Manganiello / Jewelry
- Pamela Mueller / Books
- Craig Noriega / Plants
- Mary Jane Powell / Jewelry
- Keith Roman / Books
- Rasa Saldaitis / Painting
- Dan Shafer / Wood
- David Sigel / Painting
- Carol Smith / Jewelry
- Gloria Stacholy / Jewelry
- Lora/Bob Thomas / Pottery
- Clay Tinney / Jewelry
- Kathy/Bill Toledo / Fabric
- Gina/Nina Varley/Thompson / Misc
- Linda Wollard / Fiber
- Linda/Robert Young / Soap/Lotion
- Lilia Yunusova / Glass
- Cristina Zandomenego / Jewelry
Would you like some more information? We have you covered!
Dates: Saturday, September 23 - Sunday, September 24
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: 330 East Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida
Delray Beach is the perfect location to host this festival because it is in the center of delicious restaurants, boutique shops and popular art galleries.
OUT OF TOWN VISITORS
Some more information specifically for you
If you are coming from out of town to visit Delray Beach, then we have just what you need! If you click the link below, you will be directed to a website that will give you information on the best hotel deals in Delray Beach and the surrounding areas.
Use this link: https://www.atghousing.com/florida-special-hotel-rates
For more information on the 23rd Annual Downtown Delray Beach Craft Festival, Delray Beach, Florida and real estate, please contact Alan Abramson today. A licensed and professional real estate professional will gladly assist you!